We are living in times of unprecedented change in business, world economies, and society in general. Now, more than ever, the need for a new brand of leadership is paramount: one that is integrative instead of divisive; organic rather than top-down; inspiring instead of controlling; and perhaps most importantly, one that fully engages the energy and commitment of the organization and its people.
Our approach is embedded in what we call the Four Cornerstones of Self-Awareness and Mastery:
- Values & Beliefs
- Vision and Intention
- Self-Awareness and Personal Presence
- Relationships and Communication
Our methodology for developing leaders and teams from the inside out is embedded in our belief about how contemporary leaders need to “be” in order to navigate a volatile and uncertain landscape. We envision a world of leaders who:
* Have a compelling vision and clear intention.
* Know their values and address old beliefs that limit their potential.
* Have the capacity to build authentic relationships.
* Know how to listen generously and speak courageously.
* Are fully present and aware of their physical, emotional and spiritual bodies and surroundings.
* Have a keen insight into their real essence and external behaviors which goes beyond the traditional personality assessments.